- If your practice were audited tomorrow, would you pass?
- Are your employees familiar with every item on the OSHA Compliance Checklist for Bloodborne Pathogens?
- Are OSHA compliance posters placed in high-traffic areas where employees handling infectious waste will see them?
TrainingBloodborne Pathogens, HIPAA, Hazcom, & DoT Training The BBP Training satisfies the annual OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens requirement on exposure control principles and practices. The Hazcom Training satisfies OSHA’s Hazard Communication Standard. The HIPAA Training satisfies the HHS privacy requirement.
- Easy to follow online training videos
- Train in less than one hour
- Instant certification with automatic online storage
- Complete, easy-to-use administration page
- Automatic email reminders
MSDS/SDSSafety Data Sheet Management The perfect MSDS/SDS online solution for any business. Search, view, print, save, and organize all of your MSDS/SDSs easier and faster.
- MSDS/SDSs the way you need them organized: by location, department, or room
- Add electronic notes to each MSDS/SDS
- Millions of MSDS/SDSs
- Immediate OSHA compliance
- 24/7 MSDS/SDS access
Online Safety AuditsAssess and identify health, safety, and fire hazards as they apply to specific OSHA Regulations.
- Answer questions, add comments, and take photos for each question
- View corresponding regulations as they apply to each audit question
- Assign tasks with email reminder to correct deficiencies
- Over 75 safety audits
Federal RegulationsResearch, print, and organize the complete Code of Federal Regulations. Understand and share OSHA, EPA, DoT/Hazmat regulations, and more.
- All 203,000 federal regulations
- Continously updated
- Includes current and archive regulations
- Add electronic notes
Online Safety PlansComplete and edit OSHA compliant safety plans, and make them available for your employees to view online.
- Exposure control plan
- Hazard Communication Program
- Fire Prevention Program
- Emergency Action Plan
ICD-10Prepare now to ensure a smooth transition to ICD-10. Search, print, and bookmark all of your relevant codes.
- Convert ICD-9 to ICD-10 easily
- All ICD-9 and ICD-10 codes
- Reduce billing errors and rejected claims