Arizona Medical Waste DisposalArizona is one red-hot state, thanks in part to its miles of deserts and ample sunshine. They lead the nation in copper production and are home to the Grand Canyon National Park and Four Corners, where a person can stand in one spot and be in four states at the same time. Tucson is the sunniest, with 350 rain-free days on average, which pleases the golfers and cyclists who enjoy the city’s abundant courses and bike trails. Mesa is the largest suburban city in the country and Scottsdale is a spa-lovers Mecca. With so many people enjoying the Arizona outdoors, it’s vital to keep it free of biomedical waste. Look to Cyntox for your biomedical waste management needs, including clinical waste bins and sharps container disposal.
The State of Arizona Definition of Medical Waste:
Biohazardous Medical Waste is composed of one or more of the following:
- Cultures and stocks generated in the diagnosis, treatment or immunization of a human being or animal or in any research relating to that diagnosis, treatment or immunization, or in the production or testing of biologicals.
- Human blood and blood products.
- Human pathologic waste such as discarded organs and body parts removed from surgery.
- Medical sharps used in animal or human patient care, medical research, or clinical laboratories.
- Research animal wastes such as animal carcasses, body parts, and bedding of animals that have been infected with agents that produce, or may produce, human infection.